baji999
register
baji999

The UEFA Super Cup final between Manchester City and Sevilla is set to take place on August 17, 2023, at 12:30 am India Standard Time.

Greece’s Stadio Georgios Karaiskakis in Athens will host this match.  Since Liverpool and AC Milan defeated one other 2-1 in the Champions League final in Athens in 2007, this will be the first UEFA club championship final to be held in the nation. It also marks City’s first appearance in the championship game; the Spanish team has participated in the match six times overall. 

However, Sevilla has only ever won the title once, defeating Barcelona 3-0 in 2006.

Guardiola’s club will be referred to as the home team in Greece because they are the current Champions League champions.   

Our analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a Manchester City victory is the most likely result of this match, with a probability of 60.47%. A draw has a probability of 19.3%, while a victory for Sevilla has a probability of 20.24%. 

Manchester City is most likely to win by a score of 2-1, with a probability of 9.39%. The following most likely score lines are 2-0 (7.29%) and 3-1 (7.27%) for that result. The odds of Sevilla winning are 1-2 (5.22%), while the odds of a tie are 1-1 (8.1%). 

Meanwhile, Lucas Paqueta, a Brazilian who last year assisted the Hammers in winning the Europa Conference League, is a player for whom Man City is willing to pay £60 million. Sky Sports News has learned from two sources that Premier League champion City is willing to spend £60 million on the midfielder. There hasn’t yet been a formal City bid for the player, though. 

Paqueta’s West Ham contract has four more years to run. He was acquired by the Europa Conference League champions for £51 million from Lyon in August of last year, but if City made a bid, the player would be open to departing.

Even if the price is right, West Ham does not want to sell Paqueta this summer. They believe that, with the Premier League beginning this weekend, they would not have enough time to sign a successor. 

Although Paqueta’s contract has an £85 million buyout clause, it won’t go into effect until the following summer. However, given the chance to work with Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, the player would find it extremely tough to reject a move there. 

Declan Rice, a captain and midfielder for West Ham, has already left for Arsenal this summer, where he will cost £105 million.

In the meantime, West Ham and Manchester United have reached an understanding in principle to sign defender Harry Maguire in a deal estimated to be worth over £30 million. Personal issues should not be a problem. However, there is still work to be done on the specifics of his departure from United. West Ham’s £20 million bid for the England international was rejected last month, but they are still cautiously optimistic about making the transfer happen.

Additionally, West Ham and Southampton have come to a general understanding regarding the acquisition of midfielder James Ward-Prowse. The proposal has better payment terms and conditions for Southampton and is worth the £30m that was rejected last month. It’s believed that the Saints want him to play against Norwich this weekend, therefore discussions over when the move can be finalized are still ongoing.

tg